finda noor isnan: Short Story

Monday, 24 June 2013

0

Short Story



The Corner Shop
           James kept his promises. Things at the shop were good and cheap. ‘How does he do it?’ asked Mrs. Willy. ‘It’s winter, but he’s selling lots fruit and vegetables. And they are cheap. I never to London now.’
           The other villagers agreed. The corner shop was success and James seemed happy. He paid Marry good wages. Sometimes her friend, Harry helped at the shop and James gave him money too.
           James advertised in newspapers and the village products sold well. People from London came to The Corner Shop. There were lots of visitors and Woodend became more interesting. The Villagers were surprised, but pleased. They were making a lot of money.
               James lived alone, in a flat above the shop. He was very popular in the village, but no one ever went to his flat. No one ever saw inside it.
               At the bottom of the stairs there were two doors. One led into the stockroom. The other door had a notice on it: SPECIAL ORDERS ONLY.KEEP OUT. The door was always locked. Marry never went into the special orders room. ‘Why do you lock that room, James?’ Marry asked one day.
‘What‘s in there?’
‘It is for special orders, big orders’ James’ replied.
‘But you will not get any big orders in Woodend,’ said Marry.
James said nothing. He did not want to talk about that room.

-THE END-

This is the last creative writing assignment. Actually, I got new experience because the lecturer give some assignments that different theme, so I have to learn more. Sometimes, when I got difficult theme like essay journal, I felt difficult. 
In fact, I give some information for the reader .
So, I will continue my story on this blog and I hope I got good mark on this subject lecturer.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment