finda noor isnan: My Trip

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

0

My Trip



Get Happiness in Bali

            I will tell you about my trip in Bali. It was very amazing trip. This trip have done when I was Senior High School with the student of Senior High School of Banyumas and also the teachers. Before we fixed to Bali, I and some friends which is OSIS Organitation was meeting. This meeting talk about the place to the trip. There are many idea of beautiful places that was given by some student. For example : Bromo Mountain, Karimun Jawa, and Bali. However, almost every student chose to Bali. So, the trip fixed to Bali.
       Then, I had prepared such as bought a snacks, mineral water, brought a jacket, t-shirt, uniform, jeans, etc. The cost to Bali 800.000 Rupiah. It was included bus fee, tour leader, hotel fee, tickets to visited some object in Bali.
       On May 2010, the day I went to Bali. At 06.45 a.m I entered to bus. I sat with Nur Hanunggrah Permatasari. At 07.00 a.m we depart to Bali. On the way to Bali, I and Nur talked about issue, advertisement on TV, but sometimes I also joined with another friends who playing guitar and I sang together. Unfortunately, there was my friend vomit. Her name is Rani. She got cold, dizzy.






     At 02.00 a.m we had arrived in Banyuwangi. After that, we must come out from bus and go for walk to the ship. At 03.00 a.m I and my friends entered the ship. This is second time for me can ride the ship again. I felt so happy.
       At 05.00 a.m we arrived in Bali. I saw many Balinese temple in every home. I felt so exciting because I didn’t found and saw it in my hometown. Next, we went to hotel to take a bath, had breakfast, and prepared to the first destination.


       At 09.00 a.m we went to Tanjung Benoa. In here, I saw a beautiful scenery and I enjoy it. Furthermore I and my friends. Their name are Adhi, Rian, Doni, Irma, and Ratna interest to saw turtle in close to Tanjung Benoa. We went by ship and the cost is 50.000 Rupiah. The foolish story happened it. I was given bread from Adhi and I ate it because I felt very hungry. After I’ve ate bread all of my friends laugh for me. I don’t know why they are laugh. I try to asked question for Rian “ What’s wrong with me?” He answered “The bread have you ate it is food of fish”. After I heared that, I am so shy and I felt improper. Yeaaah… Never mind!





We continued our trip. We went to Tanah Lot. This first time I saw beach with a temple. It is so amazing! The last destination in this day went to Kuta Beach. I am very happy because I can visited it. I enjoy the beautiful scenery of Kuta Beach, I and my friends also took a picture, playing volley beach, etc.













       Next day, we went to Kampung Adat Panglipuran. We have assignment from Sosiology teacher to research the habit of people, the culture, social status,etc. Then, make  a report of scientific research. I felt bored because the people who explain is so long and flat. After that, we continued to Sangeh. Sangeh is like forest with many monkey. I felt afraid because there are so many monkey around the forest. From Sangeh, we went to GWK(Garuda Wisnu Kencana). The scenery of GWK is very mystical. Here I saw the traditional dance from Bali, Tari Kecak. Tari Kecak is so attractive.


















       The last day in Bali, we went to Sukowati Market. I bought accessory to my sister and dress to my mother. After that, we went to Joger. Joger is the most famous place in Bali. It famous with sold the unique t-shirt, sandals, shoes, etc. I also bought t-shirt. Last destination before we leaved Bali, we went to Bedugul. Bedugul is lake. The weather is so cold. After we went to Bedugul, we came back to Banyumas.







It was my unforgettable experience in Bali because first time I went to Bali. I could get some knowledge and happiness in my life. It was really amazing... I hope I can come back with my someone special, my sister and my mother.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment